photo: Mag-ina V ,Ramoncito Doplon, pinoyarte.com
Mother
I see this person in the morning
This is the person that will be unforgotten
If only I can speak right that moment
I’ll say thank you for bringing me to this earth.
I am just a small flower in this world
That needs love and understanding and care
She, my mother, my extra prayer
You’re the one I’ll remember forever.
Now I am here standing next to you
Wishing that I could say a word
Even if time and things had changed
The message of love will never fail.
I’ve been learning lessons in my own parable
I want to say sorry, will I able?
Maybe I can smile or laugh at this moment
But later when you’re gone I’ll be crying.
I will say this word for you to keep
Hope you will always remember this
That you are one of a kind,
And the best person stocked in my mind.
-your son
Questions to Ponder:
- For you, do you consider your mom as a treasure? An extra prayer?
- Why do you think the person compared himself to a small flower? How about you, what do you compare yourself with in relation to your mother?
- What is the message you would like to say to your mom?
43 comments:
..very inspiring.. ^.^
well, I HOPE MY KOREAN STUDENTS CAN ANSWER my questions
who wrote d poem? vern?
=red
you guess it write, but I still had kept it for years...
maminyato
1)
yes, of course. I consider my mother as a treasure. but she is not the first one. because best of all, I serve GOD. that's why my first treasure is God.
but I really love my mom.
2)
Becasue as he says, a small flower needs love, understanding and care.
and I compare myself with relation to my mom, I'm like a towel, my mother is the cleasner who is washing the towels.
because when I'm doing badly or I'm not acting my age, she teaches me that what is the correct thing.
It's like when the towels become dirty, the cleasner washes it. so we can use the clean towers again.
3) Dear my mom.
mom, I know that you always believing me whatever I do
and you scarified so many things only for me. I really thank you and hope you always happy.
mom, I love you so much! and
I miss you..
H.R.M
KIM YO HAN
1> Yes, I consider rhat my mother is very treasure to me. Because, when i was young and bad son, i sow my mother's tears as pray fo me. And i heard my mother's pray.
So, i was crying too. And i didn't do bad behavior. That is why my mother is treasure.
2>In my opinion, the person compared himself to a small flower because, all of flower need water, sunshine and soil. However the person wrote that he needs love and understanding and care. I want to compare my self with in relation to my mother, i am vine, my mother is prop. Because my mother always advice to go right way as like the prop help vine to grow straight.
3> Thank you for everything. I love and miss you. I know that it is very hard to support for my studying in abroad. I want to requite your labor even one, if i can. But i know, i can't do that. So, i'm going to give you all of my love insteed of reward. I love you mam.
-Shin, Dong Kwang (Kevin)-
1> I agree absolutely, because she will love me forever and she always pray for me about my whole life.
2> I would like to compare myself with a chair because I want to do in order to comfort her if she become the old.
3> I can't describe her love as the word in this world, but if I should mention, I can only use this word, I love you until the end of the world.
1> I agree absolutely, because she will love me forever and she always pray for me about my whole life.
2> I would like to compare myself with a chair because I want to do in order to comfort her if she become the old.
3> I can't describe her love as the word in this world, but if I should mention, I can only use this word, I love you until the end of the world.
AB-English
Shin, Jin Sub
1> Of couse,because of having been great experience of which I was always given by my mother.
2> I think that he was really looked after from his mother. There seems to have had particular reason for me. And I can compare myself as a everything of her life.
3> MY mother is now suffering of health in korea. I can't see her for the time being. So I am living in a depressed mood when i think of her. I won't live, however, such a feeling any more. because I know that she would also be more in deep grief,if I carry on like that. In conclusion I deeply appreciate her love.
Moon, sung man
Ab-English
<☻Yes i consider my mom as a tresure and extra prayer in to my life....
<☻i compare to internet my relationship to my mother,because u can access to all the time u want..and if u have a mother?...get it
<☻first of all Thank my mom to all trial that wht come to us...she olweiz be there 4 u..wht small or big problem u encounter our life!
Gervin___ass!lang to..
peace*
thanks to my students in my English tutorial class.keep on going. English language learning is fun and exciting. I hope you learn from our summer sessions.Please submit your term papers on time or you flank the course...I know you are trying your best...Good luck and God speed.
your friendly prof
well,the son has the talent in writing like her very uwn mother...they are the original gats.
anonymous
Humanity of the arits
Shin Ha Lim.
TTH 7:30-9:00
1.For you, do you consider your mom as a treasure? An extra prayer?
-Yes, i can sure my mother is my treasure. bacuase she give me birth and love.
2.Why do you think the person compared himself to a small flower? How about you, what do you compare yourself with in relation to your mother?
- Because little flower is need love and understanding and care.and mother gives all. for me i just compare myself with white paper. white pater can be black or some beatiful color. mum always fullfill me beatiful things.. not dirty things.
3.What is the message you would like to say to your mom?
-I love you,,my motehr ,,Im very sorry all the time. somethimes i forget you, bacause i have hard time with my study. im very sorry mother. mum i really miss you,....
1. Of course, i consider my mom as a treasure 'cause without her, i'm not here. and also consider as an extra prayer cause she always pray for my safety and good health.
2. The person compared himself to a flower cause on the day of his birth he is like a flower that so beatiful, so meek and humble to her eyes. I compare myself as a candy cause i'm sweet & malambing to my mother.
3. Mom, I love you very much, i'm glad that your my mom cause you share your life for me. Thanks for everything you sacrifice to fullfill my dreams.....
Aldwin Sulit
Humanities & Arts
7:30-9:00am
Yes,I consider that my mother is tresure to me~
when I was young, and I did every bad things ,but my mother didn't say any command to me.
every dawn, I could heard mother's prayer.
the prayer that she blessed me. then I changed...
the person compared himself like a flower
because flower need love and care from someone...
I want to compare my mom with air.
because where ever I go, I can feel it!
and its can not see ,but always be with us
and help me to live in this world
with happiness...
Dear my lovely mom
mom. thank you that you make me
to meet our jesus christ
if you didn't I might die...
I realized, without His love
I can not live in this earth
I love you mom as our God loves you...
AB PSYCH
KIM,JO-SUNG (JOHN) (o^^)oo(^^o)
1. Yes, I do consider my Nanay even more than just a treasure and an extra prayer. I always believed that because God can not be here on earth personally especially for me, that's why He sends my mother. She is God's representative and that she always reminds me that I should not fear because no matter what she will always be there for me.
2. The poet compared himself to a small flower maybe because at that time when he wrote that poem, he needs the loving, tender care of his mother. Just like a rose or any flower,for it to bloom beautifully, it needs sunshine, water, fresh air, fertile soil and all. And as a child compared to a small flower, there is no other person who can give all of those things needed, the loving advice of his mother, her tender touch everytime he is afraid and even her firm and gentle discipline for her child to grow fully and beautifully. For me, I can compare my relationship to my mother like that of a little bird or "inakay", because when I was small my mother gave me everything I needed, but when I grew up, she let me fly freely and I was able to soar high.
Continuation:
3. I would like to tell my Nanay that I love her so much! I praise and thank God for her life and choosing her to be my mother. Words alone could not contain all that I want to say, she is beyond description. I want to thank her for all her sacrifices because I knew for a fact that what she had been through just to raise all four of us, all of her own, was not an easy task. Nanay, even if you wont be able to read this message, I know deep in my heart that you know that I love you, I always told you that. You are my heroine,my inspiration, the wind beneath my wings! Love you so much!
Humanities and the Arts
Rose Sugar S. Afaro
Questions to Ponder:
1.For you, do you consider your mom as a treasure? An extra prayer?
-yes, I really consider my mother as a treasure. beacuse my mother exists, i am also here right now.
she is the one who gave me great care and love that i've never received from others.
sometimes, i mean when i was young.. i usually hurt my mother's heart. but now i've realized her undying love toward me.. so i now say that mom.. you are my treasure,, thank you and thank you
2.Why do you think the person compared himself to a small flower? How about you, what do you compare yourself with in relation to your mother?
-the little flower can never live without care and love. the person might think that he is like the little flower that needs care and love. and.. for him to able to say that he needs his mother.
i would like to compare myself as an egg with in relation to my mother. An egg could be broken easily. so it needes to be taken cared mom chiken.. without caring of its mother chiken, an egg will never be born.
likely, i couldnt stand where i am
right now without mom's caring and love.
3.What is the message you would like to say to your mom?
i love mom, thank you so much.
you gave me everything.
specially you led me to know God.
you prayed for me to live as a God's servant. and now, i am here to live for God.
thank you. you are my first gift
that God has given me..
Bless you. i love you!!
AB-History
Park, Sungbeen
College English I
FOr Humanities w/ Arts
Daisy Ray P. Lasap
AB-Psychology III
1. - Yes, because without her im not what i am now. She is my first teacher..
2. - I think because flower needs vitamins from factors that affecting his growth. Like a person our mother gives us love and care which helps us strength and courage. They are the one that mold all the things that we know.
3. - Mom, although i cant show you that i really love you...i want to say that i appreciate all the things that you have given to us and for the luv and care... luv u...
HUMANITIES AND ARTS
AMINAH USOP
1.Yes because she is the reason why i existed in this world,she gave me birth and God choose her to be my mom and i respect it.I treasure her because I love her.I treasure those people i love.
2.the writer compare herself in a flower because a flower needs the comfort and care of the of the gardener.the gardener is the reason why the flower bloom so very well.I think the writer thought that the reason why he bloom well is just because of the caring of his mother.
HUMANITIES AND THE ARTS
T/F 7:30-9:00
CHERRY JAEL BELLODO
AB PSYCHOLOGY 2
1. Definitely, yes. because without her, Im nothing. She's the one who is taking care of me, of us. I hurt my mom a lot of times because of our misunderstanding but i already regretted it. If i will have the chance to choose if who will be mom, i will still chose her. No one can be compared to her. the love, the care, the understanding that she have given me? its priceless! and for me, my mom is the greatest mom on the whole wide world!
2. because a little flower needs love, care, protection and attention. The flower is like me, from birth, as a little child, i needed someone that will guide me, protect me and love me. By those times, my mom is there for me. No matter what happens, she didnt leave me. She let me got hurt so that i could learn from it.
3. To my mom.
Mom, i know i've been a bad daughter to you. I left you once. I ran away. I commited suicide. I did it without thinking what will happen to you, if what will be your feelings. All the blame was putted on you because of my actions. Im regretting those times. Those times that i hurt you. that i let you cry. im so sorry mom. how i wish i was good enough to make you happy. hope you can forgive me for all the bad things that i've done. and for this second life that god have given me, ui will do my very best to be a god daughter to you. i love you mom. huhu. ='(
humanities and d arts
jasper janea villamor
II ab psychology
1. for me,yes, i consider my mother a treasure,,because she gave me life,she cares for me eventhough she may not show it always.i know that she has an own way how to express her love for me.. she give meaning to my life,..
2.he compares himself to a small flower bcoz,a small flower needs a caring of nother thing or person like a water and a man, w/o this 2 the small flower will not grow and experience love and care..
for me, i will compare my relationship to my mom as a tree, because w/o her, i will not grow up like this and i will not make it to this point of my life..
3.hhmmm... ma! i know sometimes im hard headed and sometimes misunderstanding is between us, i know that this is only a part of growing up and i know that this only a part of our relationship, hope that you will forgive to those things i've done to you.. i love you from the bottom of my heart and i mean it so much.. thanks a lot for everything you've done to me,.. i will always be at your side no matter what happens..
godbless!!
Humanities with the arts
Mischelle D. Nahilat
1.yes i treasure her because she is the one who willing to guide us and teach us to learned something new.
2.He compared himself to a flower because flower also need love and care.
3. Mom, I know that you are always busy to your work sometimes you don't have time for us but I understand, sometimes I can't show you that i love you and i cared for you.Mom thank you, and always take good care of yourself, I love you.
Ma. Jona Yambot
AB Psychology II
1. definitely yes. my mom really works hard for us. for our family. i thank God for having her in my life. a treasure that no one can replace. a treasure that made my life complete. coz without her, i'm not the way i am right now.
my mom is not a prayerful woman, she's more on worrying on things that wasn't supposed to be worried. so i guess i am her extra prayer. :D
2. the poet thought that being a small flower needs sunshine, so i guess her mother is the sun in his life. for me, i'm just an undirected line that needs a ruler. and my mom is the ruler of my life.
3. mom, hope your there, ahhmmm... you are the best. you know what i need and what i want, that's different. you opened my eyes to what is right to wrong, you are also a great counselor. even though sometimes i tried to get out of your rules, you are still there hanging on me, never changing and never be.
i really thank God for having you in my life. i appreciate every morning you woke up for our meal. i hope you will know how much important you are in my life. thank you!
CONTINUATION
AMINAH D. USOP
2.His mother is the only reason why he grew up well.
I compare my self in a dark night and my mom is the moon that lighten me.No one can give me light except my MOTHER.
3.Ma, I realy realy love you because when I need someone to comfort me,to lean on, you always give me your shoulder.
when i'm down you cheer me up.You were always there for me and I really really appreciate it.I'm so thankful to the Lord that He choose you to be my mom.I'm so greatful that you is my mom.Thanks for everything.No one can replace you.For me,your the best mother in the whole world.
Humanities with the Arts
Sunshine Revadulla
1.yes because she is work in my family and teach good atitude for us.Her love is uncoditional.Without Her I am not here.
2. Because Flower needs nutrients to bloom beautiful. I will compare it on the plants... As a plants i need soil,light and water. They are the one that make me grow. As like my mother she gives me love, care and support.
3. Mom, Thank you for taking care of me and giving your unconditional love and support to me.... I luv you so muchhhhh......
hUmaniTies and Arts
TF / 7:30-9:00
aPisTar, cOnaLynnE o.
AB- PSYCHOLOGY II
--> fOr me, i cOnsiDer my Mom as My tReasUre bEcaUse sHe was The One wHo bRought mE in This wOrLd.., withOut hEr, I AM NOTHING!!! i'm Very thaNkFuL fOr Her bEcause she is the rEason wHy i have this life now.., why i'm sTudying..., and why i TreaSure all the mEmories thar i had, that i have and that i wiLl have in The fUtuRE!!!..., =)
--> fOr me.., the PerSon cOmpared himSelf to a small fLower becAuse he must be Shown caRe and Love fOr him to grow.., for him tO bLoom!.., small Flower nEeds sunlight, water aNd othEr Sources For him to gRow and be a big, beAutiFuL fLower. As a cHiLd, he sHould be fEeL that SomeOne carEs and loVes him.. and the FirSt peRson thAt can giVe all the tHings He wants is his mothER.., =P
I cOmPare mySelf to a sun. It is Because i had bEen taught By moTher wiTh diFferent things that Makes me sHow light to evEryboDy. My mOther aLways give me light For me to know whErE the paTh I should go oR traVeL so that I will nEVer be harm and no evil acTions may reign.,.
--> to my One and OnLy
LOVING NANAY!!,
thank you For Everything... For all the teaching that u've said.. for the strength and the wiSdom you had Given me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! i Would like tO tke thie OppOrtunity to tell that I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IM SO GLAD AND PROUD THAT YOUR MY MOTHER!!!!. =)
HUMANITIES AND THE ARTS
T/F 7:00-9:30
Rodriguez,Jed
AB--Psychology II
*--*
yes...i consider my mom as a treasure because she gave me life and she is the one who guided me..that's why i am very thankful because she is the one who brought me in this world..and without her i am nothing,she is the one who gave meaning in my life.
*--*
Because little flower can never live without care and love..,i think i can compare my relationship with my mother to a tree..because a tree is always there if you need anything and this is where you can express your real feelings and problems in life,and even you left her alone..she's always there if you do not know where to go..
*--*
thanks for everything for all your sacrifices,specially you led me to know God.thank you because you are always there to guide me...thanks a lot because God gave me a mother like you!!..
humanties and Arts
park.pyung an AB-English
1.yes, She is here so i am here
if everyone abuse me or reject me olny my mother plead for me as jesus.
2.flower mean who one need love even me even you spcoally we need the mother love and care
3.at first. thanking you previously
always loving me
i wish you good health all the time
i do love you.
HUMANITIES AND ARTS
ERA EUGUNE CAGAMPANG
AB PSYCHOLOGY II
1.yes,i do consider my mom as one of the most important person in my life,simply bec.she bear me with all her heart,without her there's no era in this world.most of all i
am proud to her daugther.
2.just like a person,flower needs someone who would take good care of her,to grow strong.to have a heart or fruit that is full of love.
I am compering my self in relation to my mom as a soft pillow bec.evrytime she get tired im always her 2 comfort her.
3.mom all i want to say is i love you w/all my heart,although im not a showy person.Sorry for all the bad things ive to in the past but believe me I appreciate all your love,caring youve shown to me
I LOVE YOU MOM, YOUR THE BEST AND IM PROUD TO SAY THAT IN THE WHOLE WOLRD.
Hwon Lim
AB Psychology 2
Humanities and the Atrs
1. Yes, I consider my mom more than treasure because because she's the one who brought me life and enable me too see and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.
2.The person compared himself to a little flower because hye needs the tender, loving care of his mother for him to grow beautifully.
3.Dear Mom,
I just want to say thank you for everything. Although we are far from each other, my heart and mind is always with you. You are the most important thing in this life next to God of course. I miss you so much! I love you and thank you for keeping me always safe through your prayers. I'm so blessed to have you as my mother. God bless you more, I love and miss you so much!
Hwon Lim wants to say, Maam sorry po,i commented late. Its because the the spelling of the site i got was mali. I am Peter. Thank you po.
Jennelyn Evangelista
AB Psychology II
Humanities and the Arts
1. Having my mom, for me is not just a treasure but a precious gift from God that i should be thankful more than any thing else. My mom actually is not just an ordinary mother but she is an extra-ordinary mom that im proud of. That's why if i asked to be born again,,, i will forever choose my mom becoz i love her very much..
I always pray to God, for my mom to have a good health and long life for i want to live with her my whole life.
2.He actually compare himself to a small flower, for the reason that the flower needs to cultivate and needs and extra care and attention for it to grown beautifully.
for me i would cosidered myself as a Fuity plant.
3. I just simply want to say that i love you very much more than anything and i missed you so much and hoped that you'll always take of yourself, coz i'l always care for you I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
yes!! she only the one who cares about me. She always guide,protect,care, and love me.. i believe that her love for me is greater than my love for her.. i know she wil do anything for me..
i compare my self to a patient in a hospital... simply b-coz she always there for me...
i really love mom.. i always here for you... i pray for my mother for her good health and her dream for us....
ESPORA,Jaime Jr. J.
AB Psychology II
Humanities and the Arts
T/Th 7:30-9:00
Questions to Ponder:
1.For you, do you consider your mom as a treasure? An extra prayer?
Of course yes.I really do consider my mother as a treasure and an extra prayer.My mother experienced hardship and made a lot of sacrifices just to raised me.And now that she's in heaven, I won't forget the compassion, care and understanding she had given me.
2.Why do you think the person compared himself to a small flower? How about you, what do you compare yourself with in relation to your mother?
The poet compared himself to a small flower because he was still vulnarable that time.And like the small flower, he needed to be nourished by the love, understanding and care of his mother.
I compare myself to a struggling kyte and my mother as a wind.The kyte desires to reach the sky,but a lot of hindrances are encountered along the way.Sometimes the wind is not strong, but when it embraces the kyte, the kyte soar higher.Like the kyte, I am struggling to reach my goals,I am experiencing trials and problems in life.But when I remember my memories with my mother, I feel awakened,I'm much determined and inspired to continue my journey.
3.What is the message you would like to say to your mom?
"Mama, I really love you so much.I want to say thank you for all the things you have done for me.It has been six years since you passed away, but I want to say that I accepted it and I'm happy that you are with Our Lord right now.
Mama,my wonderful memories with you will be in my heart and will stay there forever.
I love you and I miss you!I will always be your baby.
Mark Anthony toledo
AB Psychology II
yes!! she only the one who cares about me. She always guide,protect,care, and love me.. i believe that her love for me is greater than my love for her.. i know she wil do anything for me..
i compare my self to a patient in a hospital... simply b-coz she always there for me...
i really love mom.. i always here for you... i pray for my mother for her good health and her dream for us....
Jul 15, 2008 2:30:00 PM
1. yes because with out her i am nothing. she gave me life and i consider her not only my mother but i consider her also my friend.
2. i compare my self as a clear bond paper, because of her i have ow a nbond paper with a goal.
3. sorry for everything, i now sometimes you always angy because i am "PASAWAY". i want you to know that i love you and thank you to gave me life.
raquel de ocampo
AB-Psychology
1.yes because with out her i am nothing. she gave me life and i consider her not only my mother but i consider her also my friend.
2. i compare my self as a clear bond paper, because of her i have ow a nbond paper with a goal.
3. sorry for everything, i now sometimes you always angy because i am "PASAWAY". i want you to know that i love you and thank you to gave me life.
Jul 20, 2008 1:40:00 PM
raquel de ocampo
AB-Psychology
1. yes because with out her i am nothing. she gave me life and i consider her not only my mother but i consider her also my friend.
2. i compare my self as a clear bond paper, because of her i have ow a nbond paper with a goal.
3. sorry for everything, i now sometimes you always angy because i am "PASAWAY". i want you to know that i love you and thank you to gave me life.
raquel de ocampo
AB-Psychology
1. yes because with out her i am nothing. she gave me life and i consider her not only my mother but i consider her also my friend.
2. i compare my self as a clear bond paper, because of her i have ow a nbond paper with a goal.
3. sorry for everything, i now sometimes you always angy because i am "PASAWAY". i want you to know that i love you and thank you to gave me life.
1. Indeed. my nanay is one of my greatest treasure in this world. Even if she’s not the ideal nanay in the worlds definition of “idealistic”… but for me she is and will always be my best nanay. God used her as an instrument to help me become what I am now. Next to God, I am giving her my sobra sobrang pasasalamat for the love and caring and understanding that you have shared with through these years along with my d best na tatay of course.
Extra prayer… of course! Coz im sure that she is always praying for me and interceding, moving heaven and earth in prayer, for me to become what God has planned me to be. (somtyms kasi if not madalas… madali akong ma windang… meaning madali maimpluwensya, specially during my teenage years…hahaha) kaya c nanay always pray for me.
2. In my own opinion,(lang naman) the reason the son compared himself to a small flower is because a flower, needless to say if its little or big, a flower is a flower… it gives joy to its viewer… a flower uplifts a lowly spirit… a flower gives comfort to weary soul… when somebody gave us a flower, we feel special and cherished by the thought, isn’t it? Flower graces all special and important occasions. Any special occasion cannot be complete without a flower.
In short a flower, completes... emphasizes… and speaks a volume of love, adoration, thanksgiving and gratefulness.
Small as he is, he is trying to convey everything he has to say to his mom by comparing himself to a flower knowing what flowers invoke to our emotions. Flowers definitely will make us smile!
--my prayer is that, may I be a flower to my nanay too. that I pray that my presence will give her delight and she will feel special whenever I am with her. May I make her smile with whatever accomplishments God has bestowed in my favour presently. Like a flower who gives delight, may I also be a delight to her. Like a flower which livens an occasions, may I be also be to her. Like a flower who comforts in times of sorrows and lowly moments, my prayer to God is… may I be like that to my nanay.
4. nanay, for sure you wont be able to read this (for she doesn’t know how to open this gadget…hahaha) not unless I will open this for you (problem naman is understanding this naman) not unless I will tagalong this for you (e di isulat ko na lang or iprint ko na nga lang for you po…) I just want you to know po how special you are to me. Sometyms my actions speaks otherwise, please forgive me po. Totoo nga po, I perfectly understand now how you feel, ‘ung pagbubunganga mo po lagi (pls fgive me for opening that here) pag late kami gumigcing, pag di naming gawa household chores namin… etc.. I perfectly understand you na po now… now that I am also a mother like you.
I really can never surpass what you have done, ung sobrang sipag mo po… na parang di ka na napapagod. For me nga po wonder woman ka po e. you can accomplished so much sa sobrang sipag nyo po. (kaya lang sa sobrang sipag nyo po, napunta na yata lahat sa inyo, wala na sa aking natira…hahaha)dyok po.
No kidding aside, I love you very much po. At sobrang spesyal ka po talaga para sa akin at sa aking pamilya. I feel I am so much blessed by God coz He orchestrated me to be one of your daughter.
My only prayer is that …. Nawa tunay nga na magi akong isang bulaklak sa paningin nyo po. Isang bulaklak na sa tuwing nadadantayan ng inyong paningin ay makakapagbigay kasiyahan at kaginhawan sa inyo.
I thank God for you nanay… and im sure God will bless you with many more years pa for us to enjoy your company more. I love you.
from: bsl
humanities and the arts
tuesdays and fridays
7:30~9:00 am
ma'am mercado
ur d best!thank u for appreciating my presence.
Post a Comment